In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data and with Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, users of this website are informed of the following aspects:
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated that the identification details of the owner of the website domain of qsafety.quironprevencion.com are as follows:
In general, you may use the Website without providing any personal information.
In some sections of the Website there are forms for collecting personal data that are necessary to be able to deal with your requests.
When requesting information from us, the user guarantees the authenticity, accuracy and truthfulness of all the information provided, undertaking to keep the information provided updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to their real situation. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and for any damages that such statements may cause.
The categories of personal data we process in the contact form: Identification and contact data (name and surname, telephone, e-mail and company name).
The data we request through the form are of an identifying nature and are the minimum necessary to be able to deal with the request you send us. The obligatory data are specified on the form itself, and your refusal to provide them will mean that we will not be able to deal with your request.
In data collection forms that are addressed to other groups such as customers, employees of customers or candidates. In each of them you will find specific information on the processing of data provided through these forms.
The personal data obtained have been provided directly by you through the different forms available on the Website.
Los datos personales pueden ser tratados por Q-SAFETY a través del formulario de contacto, y se tratarán con la única finalidad de atender la solicitud que nos curse.
Q-SAFETY will process information confidentially and exclusively for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not further process it in a way incompatible with those purposes. Where further processing of personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected is envisaged, the data subject shall be provided, prior to such further processing, with information on that other purpose and any additional relevant information.
The data we request from you are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and you are under no obligation to provide them.
The personal data that you provide us with in order to request information and/or a quote will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from the same and any other legal requirement.
The data processed for the sending of commercial communications will be kept until the interested party revokes consent and/or exercises their rights of opposition and/or deletion.
Q-SAFETY will not pass on the data provided by you to third parties, unless required by law or with your express consent.
Q-SAFETY may provide personal data to service providers necessary for the provision of the service. In such cases, the service providers, who shall be considered processors, shall at all times maintain the same levels of security as Q-SAFETY in relation to your personal data and shall be bound by a contractual relationship and may process your data only in accordance with Q-SAFETY's instructions.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Q-SAFETY is processing personal data concerning them. The data protection rights that you can exercise are:
- Right of access, rectification or deletion: You have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to object: In certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your data. Q-SAFETY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: You may request that your automated personal data be assigned or transferred to any other company that you indicate to us. It will be provided in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
- Right to request restriction of processing: In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
You may exercise your personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of Quirónprevención, S.L.U., at C/ Valentín Beato 5 - 28037 Madrid, indicating the reference "PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS" (DATA PROTECTION) or to the e-mail address provided for this purpose, email@example.comIn both cases, including a photocopy of your ID card or other equivalent identification document and indicating your name and surname(s), the request in which the request is made, address for notification purposes, date and signature. You may also exercise your rights through legal representation, in which case, in addition to the DNI of the interested party or equivalent, you will need to provide DNI and authentic proof of the representation of the third party.
Upon request, we will provide you with the forms on which you can exercise these rights, indicating which right you wish to exercise.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you consider that your data is not being treated correctly, you can address your complaints to the Data Protection Delegate of Quirónprevención (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the supervisory authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, either through the electronic headquarters of its web portal (www.agpd.es), or by writing to its postal address (C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that Q-SAFETY. has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, including, among others:
- Pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data where appropriate.
- The ability to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- The ability to restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- A process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing.